School is literally starting tomorrow and I’m so ready for it, are you??
If you aren’t here’s some tips and tricks for school supplies to make sure you’re extra prepared.
The emergency pouch⤵️⤵️⤵️
- Hand sanitizer
- Cough drops
- (Extra- Advil, gum, A snack, and a safety pin)
Regular school supplies⤵️⤵️
Always check your school website or message your teachers to find out if you have anything specific that you need.
(I also have three 1′ binders that I decorated but they have pictures of friends on them)
For my notebooks, I covered them in a thick scrapbooking paper and hot glued it on. I then watered down some paint and used a straw to drop the paint onto the paper the blown to create the watercolor effect.
- Use colored pens to keep notes organized.
- Have a USB drive to save papers and projects on.
- Have a way of organizing that meets your needs as a student.
- Make things suit your style and that put a smile on your face.
(I will be creating a back to school playlist on Spotify so stay tuned for that)
I hope you all have a great first day of school. I hope you as excited as Nemo was on his first day of school. If your not just think you are one year closer to being done. Love you all I’ll be back soon with some stories about my first day of school.