Since I was little I have always loved many things and in one of my classes this week she told us to write down some things that we couldn’t imagine ae life without. It took me a while but throughout the week I noticed more and more things that I loved so much that I just couldn’t imagine my life without. If you have ever watched the sound of music you will remember the song that says “these are a few of my favorite things”. So here’s a list of my favorite things and things that I couldn’t imagine my life without.
- I couldn’t imagine my life without my sister because she has been an amazing support system for me and a great sister in general.
- I couldn’t imagine my life without foster care because I learned how important forever homes can be for kids.
- I couldn’t imagine my life without owning animals.
- I couldn’t imagine having my Grandma because she has supported me and my sister on so many mission trips and helped us do things that we wouldn’t have been able to do otherwise
- I couldn’t imagine my life without having a loving church community that has helped me meet new people and grow in my faith.
- I couldn’t imagine my life without my little brother because he has helped me realize how important it is to just be a kid sometimes.
- I couldn’t imagine my life without my old best friends, Hannah and Dawson. They showed me you don’t need a ton of friends to have fun and even if we aren’t friends anymore we still have so many memories.
- I love baby animals
- I love being able to just hang out with people and not having to worry about what I’m doing or what I’m saying.
- I love old coffee shops and antique wood buildings.
- I love long road trips and great conversations.
- I love warm drinks and long movies .
- I love mountain views and camping.
- I love being able to sit down and write down my thoughts.
- I love Christmas as much as I love Birthday’s
- I love hanging with family’s and just be around them.
As I go through life I enjoy things more and more especially things like free time and silence. When I was little I hated silence so much it made me so uncomfortable. I also used to hate fruits and vegetables now I love them and I hate candy. My life has changed a lot and its funny to look back on what I used to be like.
I hope this helped you understand me better and if not I hope it inspired you to look at what you can’t live your life without and what you used to love and what you love now.
Have a great day and remember to smile and enjoy life.