As I said yesterday here is an Update on Novembers Goals and Aspirations:
November is known for many things but my 2016 November is gonna be known for the routines that I start and keep.(hopefully)
It is said that it takes 21 days to form a habit. So I will be taking 21 days to accomplish many things to prepare for adulthood/Starting a Youtube channel(*wink wink*)/ Be Happier/ Living like and Outlaw.
By doing the following:
- Have a Beauty routine (so that I don’t keep breaking out randomly)
- A sleep routine (so I can be awake and ready to achieve more each day)
- Have coffee dates with friends(so I continue last months goals)
- Have time to myself away from tech (because I said so)
- Blog Each day (I am gonna try but I have difficulties with this)
- Work on Youtube channel Ideas (I plan on starting it in December during Winter break, It goes great with December’s Theme wich is Stick to it)
- Have a homework Routine(I know I’m a senior I should have this down but I seriously don’t)
- Finally, I want to use a planner or at least have daily list (we all know I love my lists anyway)
I don’t know how this will go but I hope it goes well p.s I will be linking my Instagram to this so you will be able to keep up with me daily through pictures go check it out and don’t forget to follow it.
I can’t wait to see how this goes. I love You all, Be Outlaws in you community.
Hey Angel- One Direction
P.s Go check out Tanner Braungardt on Youtube he is really funny.