This can change your attitude towards life so much. It can even make you think about the way that you are thinking. Like when you walk into a shop and you see someone and they ignore you when you smile at them if you’re already smiling you won’t even notice as much because it will seem so natural. I also noticed that when I’m not smiling fewer people approach me and my mood is always just messed up.
If you have heard the saying “what you do speaks more than what you say”. This is so true because people rarely remember what you say, they remember more of what you do and how they make you feel. I remember most of my memories through feelings and not very much from what happened or what someone said. Which isn’t great but it is totally true.
How to smile more:
- Do something you love at the beginning of the day (Listening to music is so good)
- Give yourself plenty of time to get ready (this makes your mornings less stressful if you’re not rushing around)
- If you know drama is going on try to stay away from it. (Even if it means you have to just walk away from a situation.)
- Be thankful for what you have in your life.
- Do something nice for someone (because it will make you smile)
- Have something to look forward to.
- End your day in a good mood (Treat yourself)
The things you do in your life will affect the way that you look back on your life. If you smile throughout it all you will be able to remember the memory’s in a happy way. It is okay to have a few down days but don’t get into the habit if it.
I challenge you to try and smile as much as you can tomorrow and comment how it goes
I love you all,