This year I have done so much not just in this blog but in my life in general. I know it’s not the new year yet but I thought we would reminisce on what happened this year then on the 1st we will talk about what is to come.
My year went by so fast like I had no clue what was happening for a while because life kinda took me for a joy ride. Here’s what happened that I can remember:
- I started struggling with depression and anxiety
- I made a ton of short term new friends.
- I went to thrive and got close to some friends.
- I learned I get to graduate early.
- I started therapy.
- I started my summer internship with my aunt.
- My birthday I turned 16.
- Went to summer camp and realized a lot about my life.
- School started I made a couple new friends and lost them quickly but then made new ones 😅
- I started my internship with the worship leader, it ended quickly for reasons.
- I changed churches then got my friends to go again.
- Reconnected and got a grip on my life again and released myself from the whirlwind of life.
Some where along the way I started blogging and that’s how we found ourselves here. It wasn’t the best year but it wasn’t the worst.
I’m ending this year with a better connection with my friends, family and with my self and I would love to thank all of them. Especially June bug, Angel and Mag pie my bestest of friend.
I love you all too,