What did I do today?Today was super chill we cleaned up and put away our Christmas decorations. I helped but I was super tired so I ended up hanging out on the couch afterwards. I then worked on this book I got called “complete the story” it’s so much fun to do because the story starters are so random. Then I added to my on going scrap book and Took a nap.
How much I read in my book
Okay “looking for Alaska” is not what I thought it would be I read about 50 pages and I’m weirded out. I thought it would be a lot like “Paper Towns” or “The Fault in Our Stars”, but no it is more like “will Grayson, Will Grayson”. Yet it’s not, it’s a whole different type of story based more on this kid Pudge and his adventures at boarding school. I’m not sure how I feel about it so far but I’m not impressed. It’s definitely not my cup of tea.
Tips on finding joy in everyday life
- Smile even if your upset, just the act of smiling can cheer you up.
- Listen to your favorite music and just enjoy that moment for a few minutes.
Finally just a daily dose of me which could literally be anything today it is things I learned during 2016.
- You don’t need tons of friends to be happy or to enjoy life.
- Don’t rush growing up, you’re still pretty much a kid and you should enjoy it.
- Sleeping is a okay you’re not wasting useful time
- Regret nothing or you’ll doubt your decisions in life forever.
- Pushing yourself is a great skill and really shows you what you’re actually capable of doing.
- Yes, you might care to much for people but that isn’t a bad thing.
- Being small is literally the best thing ever.(I’m like 5’2″, and I’m tiny compared to my older and younger friends)
2017 is gonna be the year of change. Not just with my attitude but also my perspective on life.
I love you all,
Hailey XOXO 😘