Today was okay, I had a super rushed morning cause I woke up late. Then I slipped and fell walking into my school which put me on edge. The rest of the day was fine I wrote a song about the Declaration of Independence for my History class. Then I busted out my P.E set pretty fast and got to relax and stretch. Then it came to the evening I can’t tell if I’m just tired or legitimately stressed. I felt like I wasn’t getting anything from my Pastor at during my church group. I also felt no connection with God which is so unusual for me.
Before I get myself down though I know how to handle this because it has happened once before, one of my old mentors called it a spiritual drop or hole. How do you get out of it? I’ll tell you
- Accept what’s happening and look into why it might be happening. In my case I haven’t been giving him my all and it has put a damper on our relationship.
- Listen to some music and open your ears to hear his voice.
- Pray, take time to open up to him and let him back in.
- Read the Bible, ask someone for a good verse that they like or just explore it with an open heart and mind.
- If your still struggling with getting anything ask someone you look up to for help or even just tell them what’s going on.
- Get back into a daily routine of finding time for him.
- Finally serve somehow, even if it’s just praying for someone or doing an act of kindness.
Tips on finding Joy in everyday life.
- I have talked about a lot in this section but one thing I haven’t mentioned is silence. Finding joy in the silence is such a good thing. Cause in the silence is when you get the most time to think and be to yourself.
A bit of me Today it is they song I wrote for my History class.
I love you all,
Hailey XOXO 😘