It was fun yet difficult to come up with something new and interesting everyday. If you look back at the older BEDIJ’s you can tell a couple of times I didn’t know what to do so I kept it short and simple.
So what have I learned?-
- I am horrible at keeping up with my reading, the book I started I haven’t even gotten half way through. I don’t know why cause its a great book but I haven’t motivated myself to read it.
- I can get things done if I put my mind to it.
- Even when I’m having a horrible day there shouldn’t be any excuse why I can’t blog.
These things aren’t huge but they are slowly changing how I see blogging and plans for the future.
Ukulele is so much fun and super simple to learn. I highly suggest learning it or at least some type of instrument. It boosts confidence and makes you feel epic especially when you’re able to bust out a specific song right away.
- I’m really good at improv writing.
- I suck at posting on time, yes everything was posted in the same 4 hour radius but not at the same time. Especially this one 😛
- I like change, my friend cali boy said this to me a couple weeks ago. He said the way for him to be happy is for things to change. I realized I’m the same yet I’m confined to where my parents go till I turn 18. So I change my room, my blog style, my routines and the friends I focus on.
- I’m so clumsy I ran into at least 10 people today and tripped over my own feet more than I can count.
These things keep me and my friends on our toes. I do the unexpected and enjoy people’s reactions as I grow as a person and drag them along with me.
I wil be back in a week to begin February and to lead the new generation of outlaws.
Peace out for now,