The pic is of a mouse I found at Home Depot and gave a little bit of my granola bar to.
Okay gonna be totally honest I forgot to post. I’ve been pretty busy which is odd because I’m usually not that busy.
I’ve been killing this good grade thing, I got all A’s and B’s. I’ve been working hard and getting things done.
I’ve hung out with friends and family. I’ve gotten out of the house almost everyday today I haven’t left though.
Life is good.
Now let’s get to the pint of this post Adulting. This ties into last months discover something new which I will be recapping in my next post.
- Make a list of things I need vs what I want.
- Start saving, like actual saving not randomly thinking Starbucks is a necessity and pulling money out.
- Make some actual plans for this summer.
- Get up earlier. I literally wake up 30 min to as late as 15 minutes before I have to be out the door. It’s not good.
- Is the extra time to pack lunch and watch how much I eat.
- Finally pack, because my family and I will be moving by the end of this month.
Life’s gonna be getting crazy soon and Adulting is something I’m just gonna have to start doing. So why not start now.
Why start tomorrow when you can start today, because your somedays can be today.
Let’s do this outlaws,